Radix-S Evaluation Kit
The Radix-S evaluation kit is a trial version of our Radix-S software.
What is Included?
The evaluation kit comes with:
- Radix-S with a 30-day license
- Pre-loaded Verilog designs
- A set of security rules for each design
Fill out the form to request the Radix-S evaluation kit:
The Radix-S evaluation kit makes it easy to try Radix-S without having to load your own design. All of the necessary files including hardware designs and security rules are included to expedite the evaluation process. Total time needed to download, install, and run a security check on an included design is less than 1 hour.
However, you can spend as much time as desired to understand the flow of the software, how to run security checks, and how to analyze their results.
Downloading and running the evaluation kit requires the following steps:
- Fill out the form above to express your interest in the evaluation kit. Please use your corporate email account rather than a generic email provider such as Gmail or Yahoo.
- A Tortuga Logic team member will email you within 2 business days for more information.
- Next, you will be sent a valid 30-day license for Radix-S and a download link to the software.
During your evaluation of Radix-S, please email email@example.com for support or questions about the software.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to run your own designs through the Radix-S software.
Note: at this time, we are not providing the evaluation kit to universities. Thank you for understanding.