Director of Enterprise Sales
Recently uncovered chip vulnerabilities, such as Spectre and Meltdown, serve as a harsh reminder that our systems can only be as secure as the weakest link. Since their discovery three years ago, hardware vulnerabilities have seen an exponential increase. They exploit weaknesses in semiconductor chip design and low-level firmware and frequently cause irreparable damage across the semiconductor industry affecting both our enterprise and consumer digital infrastructure.
Tortuga Logic offers leading-edge products and services to help customers detect and remediate security weaknesses during the semiconductor design process. Its Radix line of products augments existing chip verification flows and enables design teams to fix security flaws as chips are developed while giving security teams ongoing insight to drive the overall security program.
Initially reporting to the CEO, the Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for expanding existing business and identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities in the commercial enterprise market with focus on the western regions of the United States. This includes working with commercial enterprises that develop and utilize semiconductor devices in their product or services offerings. She or he will collaborate closely with all other organizations of the company especially the marketing and engineering teams. This position offers unique opportunity to grow in an early-stage, fast-growing cybersecurity startup and establish an enterprise business program from early on.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and execute account sales strategies in collaboration with the marketing and engineering teams
- Help drive Tortuga Logic’s overall business strategy for the enterprise market, leveraging deep understanding of the security needs of the semiconductor ecosystem
- Help understand key market and customer requirements to ensure Tortuga Logic’s solutions and roadmaps are best positioned to quickly penetrate the broader market
- Drive new and expand existing business by developing and nurturing long-term relationships with key customer stakeholders, from executives to key individual contributors
- Develop and maintain a strong forecasting process that provides reliable bookings and revenue projections
- Prepare responses to customer requests and drive internal technical/business alignment
- Meet or exceed all financial targets
Qualifications and Skills
- At least five years of experience and demonstrated success in business development and selling software and services solutions in the enterprise market
- Strong relationships within key stake holders in target enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to develop account strategies and cross-functional collaboration to transform opportunities into business
- Strong negotiating skills and experience
- Strong presentation skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in either semiconductor or cybersecurity preferred
- Passion for success of the entire team
About Tortuga Logic
Tortuga Logic is a San Jose, CA based cybersecurity company that provides industry-leading solutions to address security vulnerabilities overlooked in today’s systems. Tortuga Logic’s innovative hardware security technologies detect and prevent hardware security vulnerabilities from pre-silicon to runtime that are undetectable using current methods of security analysis.
To apply, please email your resume/cover letter to email@example.com.